In accordance with Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119 4.05.2016), we inform you that:
1. Lazarski University based in Warsaw, postcode 02-662, Świeradowska 43, is the administrator of your personal data.
2. The administrator has appointed a data protection officer available on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Your data shall be processed in order to:
(a) become a member of the Alumni Club;
(b) participate in the Alumni Club Card project in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR.
4. Your personal data may also be subject to processing by the administrator in order to:
(a) organise events, conferences, competitions, promotion and surveys;
(b) conduct promotional campaigns, advertising and other marketing activities connected with the administrator’s educational services, including in the form of mailing;
(c) implement promotional campaigns and develop a positive image of the administrator in the public space and the media;
(d) fulfil duties resulting form mutual agreements concerning the provision of information about partners and their products and services, including in the form of mailing;
(e) open an email account (Windows Live) @lazarski.pl;
in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (a) and (f) General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, Article 172 Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800) and Act of 16 July 2002 on the provision of services online (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. Your personal data shall not be subject to automated processing and profiling.
6. Your personal data shall be retained:
(a) in case of processing for the needs of marketing the administrator’s own products based on justified interest, until the justified interest exists or the person involved claims the right to object;
(b) in case of giving consent to process them, until the consent withdrawal.
7. Only entities authorised to have access to personal data in compliance with the provisions of the law, authorised employees and entities the administrator requested or commissioned to process them shall be recipients of your data.
8. You have the right to demand that the administrator give you access to your personal data, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to object and the right to data portability, and in case of giving consent to process them, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time (without influence on the lawfulness of the processing performed pursuant to your consent before its withdrawal).
9. You have the right to complain to a supervisory body.
10. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, necessary in order to perform the tasks for which they are collected. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to become a member of the Alumni Club.